1. Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. SMT reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to SMT are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will SMT be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages or loss of profits whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. SMT does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs, nor do we guarantee the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. SMT is not affiliated to any external web sites. Any links from external web sites to http://www.smtrust.org.uk/ do not constitute an endorsement of that site by SMT. SMT is not responsible for the content of any external internet websites.
7. The Save the Mother’s Trust name and logo, are trademarks of the SMT. The names, images and logos identifying the SMT or third parties and their products and services are the proprietary marks of the SMT and/or third parties as appropriate. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions or on the SMT website may be construed as conferring any licence or right under any trademark or patent of the SMT or any third party
DONATION/CANCELLATION REFUND POLICY
8. Save the Mother’s Trust will refund donations anytime up to 28 days after a payment is made. You are also entitled to cancel a donation that you have made anytime up to 28 days after payment. When you cancel a donation a refund will be made straight away. If you decide to cancel a donation after 28 days, SMT will refund the donation provided the donation has not been used for a charitable project.
9. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.