- Zipline Event in Aid of Rohingya Reugees
25th November 2017
7:30 am - 7:00 pm
Event Phone: 01274 270043
Zip line event in Aid of Rohingya Refugees.
We will help you raise 5 food packs, that will feed 5 Rohingya refugee families. Single food packs cost £50 per pack.
Please note: We have a minimum raise amount of £250 (1 food pack is £50 and a minimum of 5 food packs are required) for this event.
Registration Deadline is: 20th November 2017
Departure will be from: Bradford Head Office, SM Complex, Beckside Lane, Bradford, BD7 2JX @ 7:30am sharp. Please do arrive on time.
You can download the sponsorship form here to use for collecting sponsorship money.
CHARITY ZIP LINE TERMS –
By taking part in a Zip Line in aid of Save the Mothers Trust you are bound by the following terms and agree:
- To aim to meet the minimum fundraising target set by the charity.
- To make every effort to exceed the minimum target.
- To send on any additional funds raised directly to the charity within the timeframe agreed.
- That your contact details will be passed on to the charity and the Zip Line center. We will not pass them on to any other third party for any reason.
- Zip Line is an adventure sport and participation involves a risk of injury or death and you voluntarily accept all the risks inherent.
- That the organizer/ charities will not accept any liability or responsibility for you taking part in a Zip Line.
If you need any information about the Zip Line itself or the age, weight and medical restrictions then you can contact 01248 601 444 or email us on email@example.com.